Hey Lovely Folk!
The ShopHop, a really neat website which is currently working to highlight Halifax’s local shops, artists, galleries and curios has done a truly brilliant piece on the Stray Kitties and I. The above photographs by Christian Aires are honestly two out of three decent photographs that exist of me in this world, and for that I am grateful.
(My older brother still says I am incapable of not making a goofy face in a photograph, and I won’t argue with that.)
There is an interview you can read here.
And an artist philosophy/bio you can find here.
The coolest thing about this site? Everything they highlight is within walking distance of the downtown. Amazing, right? Let’s make this city a walking-friendly landscape again!
Thanks for your time guys!
- christinathang likes this
- aprilmdesigns likes this
- celiamoase likes this
- allwoundup likes this
- eastcoastkto reblogged this from ladiesgottasers
- steampoweredmedia likes this
- mysterious-cat likes this
- birdiebent reblogged this from ladiesgottasers and added:
- matthewmorgan reblogged this from ladiesgottasers and added:
- hughbot likes this
- ladiesgottasers posted this